For more information please contact Saskia van Amersfoort or Rachel Pico on 020-6200666 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be responsible for credit management on behalf of our clients, which entails that you ensure that international outstanding invoices are collected quickly and competently. By doing so, you act as a point of contact for our clients. In this position it is of utmost importance to maximize customer satisfaction to contribute to our clients’ bottom line.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Contact by phone with international debtors with regards to outstanding invoices.
- Maintaining correspondence with international debtors.
- Administrative tasks, such as processing of appointments and other debtor information in our system.
- Competently following up on the process regarding formal notices.
- Monitoring and ascertainment of reported disputes.
- Striking agreements with clients regarding the arrangement of payments.
- Participation in team meetings.
- At least a high school level of reasoning.
- Excellent command of the English language and a medium level of the Dutch language is required. Additionally, knowledge of a third language is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a position involving contact with customers.
- Demonstrable working skills with MS Office.
- Living in or near Amsterdam.
- Communication skills: You are able to communicate clearly in a written and oral format with debtors, customers, colleagues and the internal organization.
- Customer and service – oriented: The customer continuously has our number 1 priority. You are consciously service minded towards debtors and customers and aim to maximize the customer satisfaction within the department.
- Solution-focused: You are able to identify a problem quickly and easily find a good solution for the customer / debtor .
- Accurate: You are organized and able to register the right information in the correct way in the systems.
- Collaboration: You enjoy working in a team and are able to work towards goals that contribute to the department and organization results.