You will be responsible for credit management on behalf of our clients, which entails that you ensure that international outstanding invoices are collected quickly and competently. By doing so, you act as a point of contact for our clients. In this position it is of utmost importance to maximize customer satisfaction to contribute to our clients’ bottom line.
- At least a high school level of reasoning;
- Besides excellent command of the Danish language, fluently English is required;
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a position involving contact with customers;
- Demonstrable working skills with MS Office;
- Living in or near Amsterdam.
- Communication skills: You are able to communicate clearly in a written and oral format with debtors, customers, colleagues and the internal organization.
- Customer and service – oriented: The customer continuously has our number 1 priority. You are consciously service minded towards debtors and customers and aim to maximize the customer satisfaction within the department.
- Solution-focused: You are able to identify a problem quickly and easily find a good solution for the customer / debtor .
- Accurate: You are organized and able to register the right information in the correct way in the systems.
- Collaboration: You enjoy working in a team and are able to work towards goals that contribute to the department and organization results.
For more information please contact Sharona van der Kooye or Isabel Straub on 020-6200666 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.