Are you ready to kickstart your career and gain valuable experience in the field of finance? Then we are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
- Telephone and written contact with (international) debtors with regards to outstanding receivables;
- Making payment agreements, making and monitoring payment arrangements;
- Discuss payment or service disputes and escalate when appropriate;
- Maintaining correspondence with debtors;
- Taking care of administrative work, such as processing appointments and details of debtors in the system;
- Report progress to the manager and in some cases to the customer.
What do we offer?
At TKB you gain valuable experience within financial services and in particular within credit management. You will develop your business sense and learn to communicate to the point and assertively. These are skills that will benefit you for the rest of your career. In our dynamic working environment we stimulate cooperation, taking into account synergy and development. We follow your professional and personal development with engagement. In addition to an appropriate salary and good benefits you will work within a nice team in a beautiful office with a view over Amsterdam.
- You have (almost) graduated from a related MBO or HBO course and are looking for a challenging job where you can gain experience in the financial field.
- Experience in credit management is not required as long as you are willing to learn.
- We are, however, looking for a healthy dose of empathy and common sense, strong communication skills and the ability to work accurately.
- The fluent command of German, Hungarian, Italian, Vlamish of Danish is a big plus!
Please send your motivation letter with CV to email@example.com. Once it is received we will contact you by telephone to get acquainted. If you have any further questions please contact Tim van Loo on the following contact number +31 (0) 20 – 6200666.
TKB – Passion for Credit Management
Based on our passion for taking care of our customers, we help them improve their credit management. Together with our customers, we determine the most successful way to achieve great results and customer retention. Every organisation is unique and every improvement project is different. Our employees therefore have a suitable solution for each customer’s specific challenge. The perfect basis for a long-term cooperation!
TKB (Trust Krediet Beheer B.V.) has been a reliable business partner in the Credit Management field for more than 30 years with over 250 employees. From debt collection, outsourcing, secondment to our software Trust.it: the best solutions for the maximum development of companies.